If you’re looking to learn about the addresses of churches and organizations that accept applications for church asylum in germany, you’ve come to the right place. In the following paragraphs, I will provide you with detailed information about each address of churches and organizations where you can seek ecclesiastical asylum in Germany.
Addresses of Churches and Organizations Accepting church asylum in Germany:
- AWO – Human Rights Organization: AWO is a human rights organization working in Germany to support vulnerable and socially disadvantaged groups, including immigrants. Services provided: Residence permits, family reunification, job search, housing search. Contact: Email: email@example.com, Phone: 090 263 030.
- Caritas Organization: Caritas is a charitable organization providing support for immigrants and refugees in Germany. Services offered: Family reunification, refugee rights awareness, German language learning, support for leaving Germany. Contact: Phone: 0049 761 200-418, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diakonie Association: Diakonie is a church association that offers support to diverse groups in society, including immigrants. Services provided: Support for seniors and people with special needs, assistance for the unemployed, youth support, family and patient support.
- Proasyl Organization: Proasyl is an organization that helps refugees and advocates for their rights in Germany, aiming to change stereotypical perceptions about them. Services offered: Legal support, refugee rights education, assistance in dealing with legal matters. Contact: Phone: +49 (0) 69 – 24 23 14 – 0, Address: PRO ASYL, POSTFACH 16 06 24, 60069 FRANKFURT/M.
- Islamic Charitable Organizations: There are several Islamic charitable associations in Germany that provide support for immigrants and refugees.
- Central Council of Muslims in Germany: Represents and promotes the rights of Muslims in German society.
- Islamic Association in Germany: Aims to enhance understanding between Muslims and Germans.
- Islamic Red Crescent Association: Provides humanitarian assistance to those in need in Germany and worldwide.
- Islamic Relief Organization: Works to provide humanitarian and developmental aid in Germany and globally.
- Muslims Against Prejudice Association: Aims to combat prejudice and discrimination and promote understanding between Muslims and Germans.
Disability Support Organizations in Germany
There are numerous charitable associations and organizations in Germany that provide support and assistance to people with disabilities. Here are some of these organizations and associations:
- Deutscher Behindertenhilfswerk: Provides financial and moral support to people with disabilities and their families across various regions in Germany, aiming to improve their quality of life.
- Vertrauen für Autistenheit (Confidence in Autism) Association: Works to improve the lives of people with autism, providing financial and moral support to them and their families, as well as raising awareness about autism in society.
- Braille Verein (Braille Technology) Association: Focuses on providing financial and educational support to the visually impaired and blind, aiming to help them achieve greater independence.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Behinderte (German Association for the Disabled) Association: Aims to improve the lives of disabled individuals through financial and moral support, supporting a variety of disabilities and providing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Von Hunden (From Hiding) Association: Focuses on providing financial and moral support to individuals with mental illnesses and their families. It works to raise awareness about mental health issues and provide necessary support and information.
The type of aid that Germany provides to refugees
Germany provides a diverse range of assistance and services to refugees, including:
- Housing: Germany works to provide housing for refugees, whether through temporary camps or permanent resettlement. Financial support is also provided to cover rental costs.
- Healthcare: Refugees have the right to access healthcare in Germany, including basic medical and psychological care, as well as necessary medications.
- Education: Refugee children can attend German state schools. The government offers language courses and educational support to help children adapt to the learning environment.
- Financial Support: Financial aid is offered to refugees facing challenging circumstances, covering living costs and essential needs.
- Employment and Training: Refugees have the right to work in Germany, and the government provides support and training to help them integrate into the German job market.
- Social Participation: Germany supports associations and institutions that promote social and cultural participation for refugees, including cultural events and social interaction.
- Legal Guidance: Refugees are provided with legal support to address asylum, residency, and other legal issues they might encounter.
- These efforts aim to provide necessary protection and support to refugees in Germany, fostering their integration into German society. The assistance reflects the German government’s and humanitarian organizations’ dedication to improving refugees’ living conditions and helping them start anew.
How long does it take to accept church asylum in germany?
The processing time for asylum applications in Germany varies based on several factors:
- Individual Circumstances: The waiting time can differ based on when the person applied for asylum and the specific circumstances they are in. Delays might occur in scheduling personal interviews with relevant authorities.
- Political and Security Situation: Escalation of political or security events in the applicant’s home country can sometimes extend the waiting period for decisions.
- Workload at the Asylum Office: The volume of asylum applications received by the asylum office can impact waiting times. During periods of high application rates, it might take longer to process cases.
- Procedural Steps and Submissions: Once the application is submitted, document assessment and personal interview procedures take place. These steps can take a certain amount of time.
- Legal Stages: Legal procedures related to the asylum application, such as appeals or challenges to decisions, can prolong the waiting period.
In general, the processing time for asylum applications in Germany can range from several months to several years before a final decision is reached. Asylum seekers should be prepared to cooperate with authorities, provide all required documents and information, and follow the legal procedures to ensure their application is submitted correctly and in accordance with applicable laws.
How can I appeal an asylum decision in Germany?
In Germany, refugees have the right to appeal a decision rejecting their asylum application. They can submit an appeal to an independent court known as the “Second Instance of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees” (BAMF). This court is responsible for reviewing appeals against BAMF’s decisions to deny asylum.
This step allows refugees the opportunity to present their arguments and restate their case in detail. Applicants can use this appeal to present their individual circumstances and reasons for leaving their home country in a comprehensive manner. This ensures a thorough review of the asylum decision and guarantees fair and just proceedings.
It’s important to note that ecclesiastical asylum in Germany provides an alternative form of protection, where churches offer temporary shelter and assistance. While ecclesiastical asylum is not legally recognized or grants official residence, it operates on humanitarian principles. This type of asylum can offer applicants and those in need extra time to consider their legal situation or hope for a humanitarian solution.
Church organizations are committed to helping individuals seeking protection and providing support regardless of state decisions. Ecclesiastical asylum underscores the churches’ responsibility in working for protection, human rights, and offering temporary shelter during challenging times.